Two new Workshops for QuCoLiMa – Members
This year TRR 306 QuCoLiMa is organizing two more free seminars in English on the topic of equal opportunities as a cooperation with FAU’s F3G network.
Due to the upcoming vacation season, the registration period for these workshops starts today. We are pleased to offer you on:
- Friday, September 17, 2021: “Being a scientist with inner confidence” with Dr. Wiebke Deimann (max. 12 participants) and on
- Thursday, September 23, 2021 plus another small group date: “Leadership & Supervision in Science – How to Develop Your Own Leadership Style” with Dr. Silke Oehrlein-Karpi (max. 10 participants)
Dates for small group meetings of the 2nd seminar:
- Friday, September 24, 2021 (Group 1)
- Monday, September 27, 2021 (Group 2)
- Friday, October 1, 2021 (Group 3)
Both workshops will be held online and in English.
The “Leadership & Supervision in Science – How to Develop Your Own Leadership Style” workshop will be held on two dates: The part on September 23 is for all participants; then each participant can still attend one of the small group sessions. Researchers are asked to indicate all possible dates, as we would like to form groups of approximately equal size. Please enter the possible group dates in the registration sheet. I will then inform everyone as soon as possible which group they are in.
In the PDF F3G-Workshops_2021_Leadership you will find he description of the workshops as well as further information about the speakers and the times.
All PhD students, Post Docs and habilitation students working in TRR 306 QuCoLiMa can participate in the workshops. This also includes scientists from universities other than FAU.
Please send your informal registration including the QuCoLiMa project number to the office of TRR 306 QuCoLiMa by 30.07.2021 (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- In case there are more registrations than places, a corresponding number of participants will be drawn at random after the deadline. First the places will be filled with women. If not all places can be filled with women, the vacant places will be filled with men. The remaining persons will be put on the waiting list and can still move up.
- The persons who have been drawn will be informed by mail. The others, who were not drawn, will be informed as well.
- In the case of a person who has been drawn not being able to participate, please inform us as soon as possible by e-mail, so that a substitute can be drawn. For reasons of fairness, please do not send a substitute to the workshop on your own!
- After the workshop all participants will receive a confirmation of participation.