DivE-Q Event: New workshop “Stress Management and Resilience” – Registration open
PhD students and postdocs are regularly confronted with intellectual and temporal demands, struggle with a high volume of work, and often face uncertain future prospects. This frequently leads to feelings of frustration, exhaustion, or stress. In this workshop, participants will learn about practical stress management and gain knowledge on building (more) resilience. They will develop strategies for self‐care, balance, and personal growth.
- analyzing stressful situations, exploring stressors and stress signals
- identifying and handling individual drivers
- developing resource‐based coping strategies
- practicing and implementing relaxation and mindfulness exercises
- learning about resilience and positive psychology
- setting healthy boundaries and prioritizing self‐care
Dr. Isabel Werle earned her Master’s Degree in the Humanities at the University of Tübingen and graduated with a PhD at the Technical University of Darmstadt. She worked in Public Relations for several years before she returned to university as a Research Associate in the area of Media and Communication, where she was primarily involved in research and teaching as well as in the development of various e‐learning projects. Currently, she is mainly working as a trainer and coach in the field of Education, focusing on communication, conflict management, team development and leadership.
When and Where
Thursday, 13rd October 2022 and Friday, 14th October 2022, every day from 9 a.m. to 12 a.m.
Participant limit: 10
Course language: English
Registration Deadline: September 16th 2022