Beyond the scope of the already established lectures at the three universities, the RTG offers a series of additional measures:
- An annual summer school of several days, dedicated to the scientific topics of the TRR 306.
- Short topical meetings for the doctoral researchers on specific subjects and technical aspects connected to the TRR 306, organized by members of the RTG.
- Lab-rotation internships to projects of the TRR 306 at another location which provides close links ro the research of the doctoral researcher.
- Lectures offered by doctoral researchers of the RTG to other members of the RTG, in connection with a TRR seminar given by the mentoring PL at another institution of the TRR 306.
- Block lectures given by PLs of the TRR 306 or the visiting researchers.